November 12, 2012
// Let Us Give Thanks
Since our last newsletter, we have posted the following blogs, which you may want to read:
Can I Please Talk to Someone?
There Are Leaders All Over the Plant.
Will your company be successful in 20 years?
It's all about execution
You can receive e-mail notifications regarding our bimonthly blogs by : clicking here and providing your e-mail address.
Our first year at Doescher Advisors has been very rewarding, and there are many things for which we are thankful.
- As we watch the events taking place around the world, we are thankful and proud to be Americans. As flawed as it may seem at times, we believe it is the best country in the world. Let us not take our freedom for granted.
- As lifelong residents of the Detroit area, we are thankful for the beauty of our state, the many outdoor activities we can enjoy here, and the change of seasons.
- We are thankful for the rebound of the Detroit auto industry.
- We are thankful for and proud of the many owner-operated businesses in the region, and the many talented and skilled workers on their teams.
- We are thankful for our clients.
- We are thankful for those of you who have recommended us to your clients, friends, and colleagues. We promise you we will do our best to take good care of them.
- We are thankful we live in a country where we can agree to disagree and, every four or eight years, we have a smooth civil transition of power from one president to the next,
despite the fact that they may have radically different views on the budget, social programs, wars, etc.
- We are thankful we live in a place where dreams can come true, and we are grateful to the many people who have proven that fact - like Thomas Edison, Henry Ford, Steve Jobs, and
- Last, but not least, we are thankful for the Detroit Tigers!
Seek. Climb. Lead.